stripped pin

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:00:09 -0500 (EST)

Can you get at the tip with a good pair of vice grips
without touching ajacent pins. turn away.
I've done this with a broken pin.
Possible to gring a couple flat surfaces to grip with
dremel tool if nessesary.
Will destroy the pin, but you are replacing it.

                             Dave Renaud

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca