Typewriter

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 19:55:31 -0500

Friends,

Well, your responses were worth a good many chuckles at this end!  I was
serious, of course, and I know I am old-fashioned in some ways.  I send
out reminder cards to my clients every week.  On the "appointment
reminder" side I fill in the information with pen and ink (anyone need a
description of what a ball point pen is?!), and on the other side I type
the address.  And all my client information gets typed on 4 X 6 cards.
(Should I be blushing now?)

Yes, I have a computer, and a printer (no scanner -- yet).  I'm not
eager to go about upgrading, but I did it before, and I guess it's time
to take advantage of some of the newer technology more fully.  Thanks
for all your input.  (To my beloved typewriter:  I am sorry; so, so
sorry.  And that Norwegian fella doesn't even know what you are!  So
sad.)

Regards,
Clyde