make it heavier

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 21:32:23 -0600

> Ah !! there we have it ! And based on those assumptions I would aggree with
> you for sure. My take was simply directed towards encouraging those who are
> in that exact situation to upgrade to this relatively new way of going about
> things. You know that Stanwood kit costs around 150 dollars or so ? People
> are putting out a grand or more for a tuning device... so  the kit is a
> bargain in comparison. And like I said. You can wow'em and have a good time
> at it and do it all fast and effective.

Understanding at last,  <G>   Buy the Kit, get a good digital scale, and read
all the excellent articals on touch weight and action geometry that has been
written over the last 3yrs.  And watch your income soar.

It will be one of the best investments in time and money that a serious tech
can make.

Have a good weekend.
Roger