Loose Pins

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 22:30:46 EST

List:
Thinking of  treating a few loose pins in an old console with CA Glue.  Never
done this before. Lay piano on back? Apply drops of glue around tuning pin?
How many drops? How long before I know it worked? Don't lay piano on back? Do
we know how long this fix will last?
     Finally, rebuilding old action on el cheep-oh grand piano. Replacing
hammer shanks and flanges....kunckles larger than original....when properly
regulated what effect will this have on the feel of the instrument?
      Other than this everything seems O.K.  As the song says I need...Just A
Little Help From My Friends.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.