Weird spelling

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 08:04:10 -0700

    Bob; I was just hitting "reply". You don't expect me to correct =
others, do you?

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robert A. Anderson=20
  To: Pianotech Digest=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 8:40 PM
  Subject: Weird spelling

  The Spelling Police have once again asked me to intervene, so I'll see
  your "creek" and raise you a "wierd", make that "weird", I say =
"weird,"
  son. I must admit that "weird" is a pretty weird looking word, even =
when
  it's spelled correctly. Kevin Ramsey almost won the speller =
appreciation
  of the month award when he correctly spelled it in his first post =
today.
  But, alas, the award was snatched from him after his second post. =
Ain't
  life weird?

  Glad to be of assistance,

  Bob Anderson