1/7 Meantone Inappropriate for Beethoven?

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:13:41 -0800

Sigh. This was a painful exchange to read. The request for WAV files was
appropriate because it would be objective. Statements of personal animosity
are not useful to anyone -- not to the reader and certainly not to the
writer either. The net effect is to create an audience expectation of "oh
no, another diatribe." This applies to both the HT and the soundboard feuds.

It is admirable to be passionate about your work, but please try to remain a
bit more objective and a bit less defensive.

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799