Junk Pianos

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:53:01 -0500 (EST)

Speaking of things to do with a piano...

I saw an interesting ad on TV today for XFM, some sort of new radio band I
think. They had musical instruments falling from the sky and crashing on
the ground. Mostly stringed instruments. The grand finale was a grand
piano that landed in the middle of the highway. Anybody see it?

Didn't someone post a long time ago about helping someone shoot a scene
with a flying piano? I think it was catipulted. That was probably
something different than what I saw today.

Charles