Warped keyframe

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:50:05 -0600

Hi Victor,
                 A healthy saw kerf half way through the rail, at the top of
the crown, of the warp.Two kerfs, from the underside about 6" on either
side of
the crown kerf.  Shim the lower kerfs to straighten the frame.  Then bed the
frame in the traditional manner.
Warped frames have a nasty way of moving with humidity changes, the high side
saw kerks, helps to stop any warping upward movement if they are left open.
Regards Roger