Steinway B value

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:09:04 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2002 5:10:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
draine@mediaone.net writes:

> Subj:Re: Steinway B value
> Date:2/12/2002 5:10:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:draine@mediaone.net">draine@mediaone.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
.     Patrick

     I find these numbers meaningless.  The numbers say nothing about
condition. or region they are valued in. Just too many variables. We have all
seen people pay way too much for way too little in value. I like Dave Stahls
assessment of the situation.