One Piece Ivory

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:08:53 -0800

All,
There were several pianos that had one piece Ivory. Yamaha was one. Several
years ago, I had to replace a whole bunch of them on a vandalized 7' Yamama.
I obtained the replacements from Yamama. (I don't think they have any
available now.) As I purchased a whole set, I still have a bunch in the key
locker, if you need some. As an aside, I believe Rick Wheeler of Roseland
Pianos, is installing one piece Ivory, on request. (Yes, it is still
available, but it's very spendy!)
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)