information for a dissertation

LHudicek@AOL.COM LHudicek@AOL.COM
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:16:48 EST

Hello Piano Technicians,

I am a pianist writing a dissertation on prepared piano and playing on the
inside of the piano and was wondering if I could get some thoughts from some
of you on the subject, good AND bad!  My goal is to write a document that
helps pianists who are starting this music for the first time.  Hopefully, it
will help them, also, to not damage the instrument at all.

Any strong feelings?

Have you ever seen any damage from this type of music? (i.e. damage to the
strings, dampers, soundboard, etc?)

Thank you!
Laurie Hudicek
lhudicek@aol.com