Pic of HT; test

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:07:26 -0800

The temperament relationships are independent of frequency. You can add 1 to
all the deviations and the temperament will sound the same, just 1 cent
higher.

Here is the TuneLab record of the Coleman 16:

COLEMAN 16
C    6
C#    0
D    2
D#    2
E    -2
F    6
F#    -2
G    4
G#    1
A    0
A#    4
B    -2

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799