information for a dissertation

LHudicek@AOL.COM LHudicek@AOL.COM
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:47:04 EST

Thank you for the info, Antares,

I am trying to keep pianists from doing this type of damage.  For example, I
was taught to hang a string across the frame with little pieces of tape
dangling over the strings to mark the black keys. No tape on the dampers or
the strings. I'm just trying to find the safest and easiest way.

A pianist who wishes to play this music, will do it whether or not a
technician permits it.  It would be best if they knew how to do it correctly
and had their tech's approval.

Thanks,
Laurie