information for a dissertation

LHudicek@AOL.COM LHudicek@AOL.COM
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:50:28 EST

 hope you don't mind a bit of a rant on the subject, but I wish that the
future John Cages, Henry Cowells, and George Crumbs of this world would
stay out of the insides of pianos. And if they have to, restrict their
efforts only to Aeolian spinets.

I actually want a rant on the subject, thank you!  I have the support of
many, but would like some from the other side.

May I use your comments?  I don't need to use your name if you wish!

> Thank goodness no one has installed glass rods and wood screws on the
> strings ... yet. Cage is currently out of vogue for the time being. RIP.

I care to disagree on this last subject... especially since it's his 90th
birthyear, he's still big in NY and DC... but that's another subject :).

Thanks!