Decoding internet attachments

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:52:54 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Thanks for the info. See also the recent conversation with the subject

   "viewing pictures in digest or archives"

(Searching for "viewing" in the past 60 days should do the trick.) I think
we found three other decoders. One was shareware, and I think the other
two were free.

Charles