Orthotropic Soundboard (was Laminated Soundboard Ribs)

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:31:01 0000

Don,
I've heard that as well.  I was hoping nobody would bring
it up as it rather diminishes the force of my point.  I
guess I should have known better than to think I could
slip something by this list.  But it does emphasize another
aspect of what I was saying.  The literature on this
treatment is probably detailed and comprehensive enough
that someone could look over it and perhaps divine that
there might be certain specific instances where it might
be worth trying.  Oh that we had such a piano resource.

Phil F
---
Phillip Ford
Piano Service & Restoration
1777 Yosemite Ave - 215
San Francisco, CA  94124

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:25:22
 Don wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Actually bleeding and leeches are good medical practise in some cases. Just
>as maggots are being used in wounds.
>
>>How do we know that bleeding and leeches are not good
>>medical practice?  Because someone, or several people,
>>did a lot of work to prove it and wrote it down.  And
>>wrote it down with supporting data so that someone
>>later could look at what was written and become
>>convinced without having to repeat everything that
>>they did.

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html