Orthotropic Soundboard (was Laminated Soundboard Ribs)

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:59:49 -0600

Hi Phil,

Wellllll if you wanted to make a point--you could have mentioned that plate
flex is the major cause of pitch drift when doing pitch corrections, unlike
the old belief that it was the soundboard/bridges.

At 04:31 PM 2/16/02, you wrote:
>Don,
>I've heard that as well.  I was hoping nobody would bring
>it up as it rather diminishes the force of my point.  I
>guess I should have known better than to think I could
>slip something by this list.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/