Jason Kanter's Graphs

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:25:18 EST

List,

I was so hoping to report tonight that anyone could view Jason Kanter's
Graphs through my website.  The good news is that can see about half of them
and the bad news is that the other half will say,"this page cannot be found".
 At least that is what I am getting consistently.

Now, I have solved this problem before and it always turned out to be a
detail I overlooked but I have tried several times to weed out the errors and
I still get half of the graphs missing and indeed, the ones I want to be most
available.

Anyone with website programming expertise that has any suggestions, please
write me.  Until a better upgrade, a few of Jason Kanter's graphs may be seen
through my website.  Just scroll down and click on, "Jason Kanter RPT's
Fascinating Graphs".

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin