Jason Kanter's Graphs

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:34:10 -0800

Thanks, Bill. Only three of them work for me. And please remove the "RPT"
designation from my name -- I resigned from the Guild in 1981 and have not
yet retaken the test...
I am sure you can solve this problem. It has to do with which folder you
have stored the images in, I think. Perhaps with spelling of the image
names, and maybe even with errant capitalizations.

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799