Yes! We have no spoon benders!

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:16:23 EST

In a message dated 2/18/02 3:33:05 AM, dnereson@dimensional.com writes:

<< But regarding spoon benders, the only one I've found that actually works

is the Yamaha type >>

I have a Schaff spoon bender.  I think it was designed to bend soup spoons.
It is utterly useless on a damper spoon.  A fellow tech at the store had a
spoon bender that worked great, and whereas he couldn't remember where he
bought it, he bought most of his tools from APSCO, so that's why I made the
original purchase.  Perhaps it was a Yamaha spoon, though...