Yes! We have no spoon benders!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:51:12 EST

In a message dated 2/17/02 4:43:15 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Tvak@AOL.COM writes:

> But when it
> does happen, it seems to me that APSCO should call the customer and let
> them
> know that the item they have just ordered will not be coming to them when
> they expect it.

I can't ever recalling a piano supply company calling to me to tell me a part
or tool is out of stock. For any supply company to call its customers
whenever an item is out of stock would be way too much work. I could see it
done if you're ordering big items, like a piano, or TV. But for a small tool
like a spoon bender, no. As you said, it's not that big a deal.

Wim