OT--Boroughs

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:34:16 -0600

At 20:15 02/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/18/02 12:46:14 AM Central Standard Time,
>owner-pianotech-digest@ptg.org writes:
>
>>One OT question.  Do any other municipalities in this country use the
>>geographic entity of Borough...as in Brooklyn, Staten Island, etc. If
>>you  answer this, please change subject title.
>>Dave "Duh Knuckle" Skolnik
>>Uppa Wesside
>
>Dear "Duh Knuckle," (only one?)
>Princeton NJ is similarly--er--structured, with a kind of doughnut shaped
>Borough surrounding the Village proper.  Spent time there quite often in a
>previous life, so to speak.....................
>Stan Ryberg
>Barrington IL
>mailto:jstan40@aol.com

Burrahs is common in Pennsylvania. I growed up in some near Philly.

BTW,  Joizy has ta be real nice ta Philly & NY or they'll cut the bridges
and Joizy will just float out into the Atlantic.

Conrad
(almost) South Philly

Conrad Hoffsommer - Decorah, Ia.  mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
then used against you.