Gibberish (OT)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:44:35 -0700

    Avery,=20
    First off, you could always configure your e-mail program to read =
things sent in HTML format. If your current program can't do that, get a =
free program add on.=20
    Secondly, I've received a whole bunch of files in the 4 to 8 meg =
range, but never one that was 88 megs. What was he trying to send you, a =
movie?
    Third, what's the problem? If these files are too much trouble, then =
e-mail him and explain your situation, asking him not to send this kind =
of mail anymore.=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 5:37 PM
  Subject: Gibberish (OT)

  List,

  I have a friend who keeps sending me things (forwards)
  that are all "gibberish" (html, I guess). The last one
  was 88 megs! The biggest one yet.

  What can I tell him to do to stop this from happening?
  He has MSN as his server! Maybe that's the problem!! :-)

  Help. I'm tired of having to wait for all this stuff to
  download.

  Thanks,
  Avery