voiceing

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:26:08 EST

In a message dated 2/17/2002 3:26:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tompiano@gate.net writes:

> Subj:Re: voiceing
> Date:2/17/2002 3:26:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:    tompiano@gate.net (Tom Servinsky)
> Sender:    owner-pianotech@ptg.org
> To:    pianotech@ptg.org
>
>   Tom

 Be patient Tom . A soon as the piaanerr starts breaking strings the phone
will ring.
  Ohh I feel your pain brother. Been there done that And have givin up on
church pianos except ours. Your director could be hard of hearing or deaf in
one ear. If not he will be.