S&S Style 2?

Moffatt & Sons Piano moffattr@CADVISION.COM
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:07:45 -0700

Hello Greg,

You can increase the font size on all of your incoming mail by going to =
"VIEW" in the tool bar...click on "LARGEST". Everything that you receive =
should come through quite large. At the same time, check to see that the =
font size set for your mail is not set to "SMALLEST"! Hope this helps.

Bob Moffatt=20

Moffatt & Sons Piano Atelier
Calgary, Alberta - Canada
Tel. 403 243-0385=20
moffattr@cadvision.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Greg Newell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:46 PM
  Subject: Re: S&S Style 2?

  Please increase your font size!!!=20
  Phil Bondi wrote:=20

    Muchas Gracias for all the info on this. I won't see the piano for =
another 2 weeks, and I'm very much looking forward to it (plus it's a =
1.5 hr. ride to get to it). I'm not looking forward to the fact that it =
has been, in my opinion, destroyed historically with the addition of a =
Player System.....................some one get the smelling salts! The =
owner has told me that it has been re-whatevered..i'm looking forward to =
this service call. Thanks all,Phil =20
  --=20
  Greg Newell=20
  mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20