S&S Style 2?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 05:42:15 -0500

..and sometimes, like with _your_ e-mail client Greg going through the =
Majordomo software of this list, I get a task bar right above the body =
of this note..I have the option to change the font size, but it doesn't =
happen all the time..only with certain e-mail clients. I have my font =
size set to 12 as a default, but with certain e-mail clients, like =
yours, when I reply to your post, again, I get a task bar with font size =
as one of the options. Right now it says '10' for the font size. I =
prefer not to change it for the simple fact I don't understand why it =
happens sometimes and not with others. I'm running Outlook Express, the =
latest version..another reason why I prefer NOT to change the font size =
is to make sure that you're squinting when I tell you that the next time =
you think you want to yell at someone on this list, especially me, you =
had better duck..I am presently holding my ex NY tongue for the respect =
of others..get a life.

Phil

Bob,=20
    I wrote this not because all the posts are received in a small font =
but some are sent that way as a preference for that persons computer.