getting punch(y)ings

Moffatt & Sons Piano moffattr@CADVISION.COM
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:25:13 -0700

Hi Roger,

Why would you want to do the job twice? I have always found, (Yamaha =
training you know), levelling using either approach is extremely =
accurate. But to do one, then the other, is most inefficient...at least =
in my opinion, and of those whom I worked under in the factory.

Bob Moffatt

-------

  Hi Terry,
                 For the most stable job. Major leveling. I use the =
split punchings. After completion I remove the stack and replace them =
with uncut punchings.  Save the split punchings for the next job. =20

  You may find you have to install a few thin onion skin split =
punchings, but this is just a small refinement.

  Regards Roger