Generic Used Piano Sale Contract

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:11:49 -0800

I don't know if this will help, but here's what the Family Lawyer software
created:

BILL OF SALE

David Streit, RPT (the "Seller"), of AAA Piano Service, Beaverton, Oregon
__________, does hereby sell, assign and transfer to
___________________________________ (the "Buyer"), of
___________________________________, _________________________,
_________________________ __________, the following property.

             PROPERTY:  Used Piano, Make/Model
             IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:  S/N
             AMOUNT:  $___________

for a TOTAL AMOUNT OF $_________

The Seller warrants that the property is being transferred to the Buyer free
and clear of any liens and encumbrances.

The Seller warrants that the above property is in good working condition,
but makes no further warranties, express or implied (except as specifically
stated above).  The Seller shall not be liable for any damages (including
without limitation, direct, special, or consequential damages).  The Seller
shall only be obligated to pay the reasonable repair cost of the specified
item, not to exceed the sales price.  This obligation shall only apply to
defects discovered during the 720 day period that begins with the date of
this Bill of Sale.

This transfer is effective as of __________________.

The property is now located at _________________________,
_________________________, __________________ __________, and all of such
property is in the possession of David Streit, RPT.

SELLER:

David Streit, RPT

By: _________________________________
      David Streit, RPT

BUYER:

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799