Verituner Users

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:32:21 -0700

Greg,
You would have to try the new kid on the block (and you can free for postage
for 30 days. Kept mine even though I have 3 SATs
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Newell" <gnewell@ameritech.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: Verituner Users

> List,
>     I find it interesting that folks are willing to consider such an
expensive stand alone tool when TuneLab is available at such an extremely
reasonable cost.
> Even with the cost of a laptop which does so much more than the "one trick
pony" the price is still very comparable. If one goes for the pocket PC
Tunelab can't
> be beat. Did everyone miss Dr. Jim's comparison when it was declared that
there wasn't much of a difference in the result between SAT, Veritune and
TuneLab?
> Someone please help me understand the rational of spending more money
being good.
> respectfully,
>
> Greg
>
> Farrell wrote:
>
> > For those using the Verituner: How reliable are they. How durable are
they. What kind of turn-around time have you experienced from the
manufacturer. Thanks.