Equal Temperament, Oh really, what else is news?

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:01:46 +0100

Yes,
David Love,

For years and years now I have read this continual and aggressive raving and
ranting against the tuning most tuners in the world use. It now sounds to me
like the story of Don Quichotte, fighting the wind mills in a clattering and
rusty armor.
The story of Don Quichotte is, according to me, definitely worth while
reading and an education.
However, because of the fact that this story (continually told here on this
list, about the miserable tuning everybody in the world uses) indeed is
accompanied in a condescending, arrogant and vitriolic manner makes me want
to throw the book away.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,