Verituner Users

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:00:13 -0500

List,
    I find it interesting that folks are willing to consider such an expensive stand alone tool when TuneLab is available at such an extremely reasonable cost.
Even with the cost of a laptop which does so much more than the "one trick pony" the price is still very comparable. If one goes for the pocket PC Tunelab can't
be beat. Did everyone miss Dr. Jim's comparison when it was declared that there wasn't much of a difference in the result between SAT, Veritune and TuneLab?
Someone please help me understand the rational of spending more money being good.
respectfully,

Greg

--
Greg Newell