Generic Used Piano Sale Contract

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:21:21 -0800

Hi David,
The PTG Business Resource Manual has a sample Sale Agreement that you might be able to use.  It is on the last page of the RPT Business Forms appendix.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of David and Julie Streit
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:23 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Generic Used Piano Sale Contract

I'm looking for a generic used piano sale contract form to sell a piano that
I own.  A 2 year parts & labor warrantee from a technician is pretty
standard isn't it?  The finish comes as-is.

If someone has a copy they can e-mail me I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

David Streit, RPT
AAA Piano Service
Beaverton, OR