getting punch(y)ings

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:02:21 -0700

to the left of the sharps which I am leveling, that way I don't have to =
reach as far into the frame to retrieve them.=20
    Once you do this one or two times, it goes really fast.=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 11:31 AM
  Subject: Re: getting punch(y)ings

  I use the "stack on" procedure all the time and it works very well.  I =
don't
  think it's necessary to remove the stack and replace the split =
punchings.
  They're not going anywhere.  If you look under the keys of many =
Yamaha's you
  will find many split punchings.  The tricks are in the tools. =20
  David Love