Frequencies?

Diane Hofstetter dpno2nr@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:19:35 -0800 (PST)

 Does anyone know of a site on the net where I can find a chart giving the frequencies for all the notes on the piano?  I am at the hearing safety convention and it would be helpful to me in talking with some of these people who understand frequencies and hearing but nothing about piano tuning.
I don't have much time to research on the internet because of classes, roommates, etc.  and would greatlly appreciate it if anyone has this information.
Thanks !
Diane Hofstetter