Janssen - oddball request

Mike McCoy mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:20:37 -0500

Hi All!

 A mover lost the music desk from a customers 1951 Janssen Spinet and =
she is distraught. A desk from a piano supply house will not do, she =
wants the original. I have a picture and I can make one but why not try =
ye olde list first?
 I believe this is more than a flat board because with the desk missing =
there is a hole/slot visible and you can see into the action.
 I did send an E-mail to Walter Piano, they bought Janssen in 1970, no =
reply as of yet. Any Janssen Spinet's lurking out there? This one is =
your typical mahogany.

Thanks!

Mike
Mike McCoy RPT