Verituner users

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:30:42 EST

Greg writes:
>I would still love to see a calculated
>tuning from each program from samples or measurements from the same piano
>and
>compare the values side by side. It might be interesting don't you think?

    I believe that Jim Coleman recently posted that after tuning a piano with
the Verituner, he switched on the SAT III and found that the tuning stopped
the lights on all the notes. So, how much the outputs of these two machines
differ, in cents, seems to be something not yet defined.  Anybody measure a
SAT tuning with the Verituner and would like to post the divergences?
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT