Equal Temperament, Oh really, what else is news?

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:26:05 -0600

Bill:

It's been my observation of this list that you can rant about ET and
get some flack, but I'd really recommend that you leave the religious
opinions to yourself or you will incur wrath that you haven't seen
yet.

dave