Beginner Student and String Breakage

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:46:21 +0100

no no, laura !

Renner is a factory South of Stuttgart and they make piano parts, not
strings.
Earlier I reacted to the list with an e-mail address of Jan Grossbach. He is
the editor of Europiano magazine. Ask him where there is an address in
germany for strings. Here is his e-mail address again :

Jan.Grossbach@t-online.de

In Holland there are a few addresses but the best one is Bart Jan Kooy in
Groningen. If all else fails e-mail me and I will connect you with the right
places, but there should be a stringmaker in Germany, of course!

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland