W.N.G. Action

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:57:03 EST

Hello Allen;

    Yes I will,  WNG made one of their whips
with the rep. lever spring adjusting screw
horizontal to the key.  Many would split the
wood around the screw within fifty years.
By todays standards this is deemed OK.
But not then (about 1915) in an American
Piano. They quickly stopped making that whip.

      I hear you and the Institute Committee are
putting together a great program in Chicago
in June.  I for one would like to take the opportunity
to say a big ---THANKS --- TO THIS COMMITTEE
for all the hard  work you do.
     I have often said that there is nothing to doing a job
like this-- AS  LONG AS  SOMEONE  ELSE  DOES  IT.

  Regards and Thanks Again,
  Jack