Stubborn fallboard

Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:50:49 EST

Mickey-

Check to see if the piece of wood that goes across the front of the pinblock
(the stretcher) is somehow attached to to the fallboard.  Maybe you need to
unscrew the stretcher and both pieces will lift out.
One that stumped me the first time was the kind of fallboard that has the
brass brackets channel-set into the sides of the fallboard.  Unscrew and
slide off the brackets at a 45 degree angle.

I'm sure you'll get lots more suggestions.

Lisa Weller