New Yamaha C-1 "swoosh"

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:39:54 +0100

The fiber of Steinway dampers is running horizontally (that is why they may
be taken with care so much)

I guess that Yamaha dampers have the fiber running vertically, are not they
?

The relation with the whoosh sound I am not sure. Yamahas have a very strong
high partial spectra and aliquot sections too.

Isaac OLEG