Self Tuning Piano System

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:56:15 -0500

I was told something is "brewing"..I do QRS's Pianomation/Story And Clark
work down here in Naples..I have met Dick Dolan and find him to be quite
fasinated with all things pertaining to the piano..He's presently working on
another patent that would raise the cost of a new  Grand piano slightly, and
in my opinion, it should be on every Grand Piano.

Dick is a gadget guy, and he's good for our business because he is a gadget
guy. Him and me get along just fine. He sees the science end of things..I
see the practicality end. Ultimately, Don, Dick's son, will be working with
me on it I'm sure.

Phil

PS - I hope that doesn't sound too self-serving..anyone who knows me knows
better.