(off topic) request: pray for us

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:36:28 -0700

    Ron,=20

    At least they found it.    And don't worry, those first words =
(hopefully) will be the ones that strike the most fear.=20

    I'll keep you both in my prayers.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron Koval=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 7:40 PM
  Subject: (off topic) request: pray for us

  "I found a lump"
     Hopefully, words you will never hear, or have to speak.  Just met =
with=20
  the doctor and she told my wife not to panic, yet. (real comforting)  =
So, as=20
  we take this new turn on the rollercoaster that is life, I ask you, =
those=20
  I've met, and many of you I have yet to meet, say a prayer for us.

  thanks

  Ron and Karen Koval

  MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:=20