Cease Fire! Apologies to all

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:46:46 -0700

    1)   It's Peterson.=20
   =20
    2)   Good.  ( No offense to you, you're above reproach.)

   =20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 3:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Cease Fire! Apologies to all

  List,

  Terry (pianolover 88, I'm not sure of the last name) and I have been =
emailing
  each other regarding his response, which I felt was directed at me (he =
wrote
  that it was not) and undeserved.  I'm still smarting a little, but =
other than
  pointing out that "offense" was Bill's term in the first place, I am =
choosing
  to say nothing more about this matter and go on from here.

  Regards,
  Clyde Hollinger