cheap hammers

Dave Nereson dnereson@dimensional.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:24:13 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Paul Tizzard=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 1:09 PM

  Hi list,

  I'm looking for a list of hammer suppliers, including some who perhaps =
supply "budget hammers' so to speak. I would like to fit new hammers to =
some of the budget pianos here, so I'm looking for something that's =
going to function reasonably well but not be unrealistic in price to the =
owner. I would also like to for them to be able to make up a set from =
samples if possible.=20
  Any info would be appreciated,
  Thanks,

  Paul Tizzard
  Cape Town

      If it's not for a high-quality piano, I would just order the =
cheapest set from the Schaff or American Piano Supply catalogs  (maybe =
in South Africa, you're more familiar with British suppliers; I don't =
know).  --David Nereson, RPT, Denver, CO, USA