Babe Ruth's sunken Piano

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:19:18 -0500

Subject: Re: Babe Ruth's sunken Piano

<off topic>

Yankees?  Bahhh!  Go D-Backs, repeat for 2002!!!  The Babe can't save
you now!

Rob Goodale. RPT
Las Vegas, NV

Tom Driscoll wrote:

>Subject: Re: Babe Ruth's sunken Piano
>
>..anything to raise the hopes of the RedSox faithful..
>
>Yankee Pinstriper

	Rob,
	There have been some contentious moments on this list, but none
compares to your connecting of my good name with the term "Yankee
Pinstriper". Yes they are an admirable squad, this group you refer to,
but as a long suffering and yet devoted member of Red Sox nation the
words "Tom Driscoll and "Yankee Pinstriper " should not and will not
appear together again on this or any other  forum.
	Las Vegas is a long drive from Massachusetts, so don't make me
come out there.
	Personally, I became a D-Back fan last fall, but let's not
forget how close we all came to having to endure another N.Y. Triumph.
	Now, I have to check out what happened yesterday at Sox spring
training more commonly referred to as Dysfunction -Junction.    Tom
Driscoll