Bechstein Date

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:19:50 EST

Hi David,

Owners of pianos even 20 years old are often off in the date THEY bought the
piano by five to ten years. I don't think it is unusual for an owner of a
piano this old to be off by twenty five years or so.

I would date the piano, but as a married man, I don't think that would be
appropriate. ;-)

Just my two cents.

Richard Galassini