Key Leveling Devices

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:11:22 -0700

David,
Let me know how it works<G>
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kdivad@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:26 AM
  Subject: Re: Key Leveling Devices

  In a message dated 02/28/2002 11:21:02 AM Central Standard Time, =
imatunr@srvinet.com writes:=20

    Hi David,=20
    Would double sided sticky tape work.=20
    Just stick the punching at the bottom of the tape where it would be =
easy to get to install and even put a slit in it without having to hold =
it.=20
    Just wondering.=20
    Joe Goss=20
    imatunr@srvinet.com=20
    www.mothergoosetools.com=20

  Hmmmm!  I like it, I'll try it, imagine if you could put a dollar =
value on the incredible time saving ideas that come across this list.  =
HMMMMMMMM!!!=20
  David Koelzer=20
  Vintage Pianos=20
  1702 Doubletree Dr.=20