Key Leveling Devices

Rogério Cunha rogeriocunha@ajato.com.br
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:48:58 -0300

William

I am quite sure that the best way to leveling the keys is the key leveling
device and sharp leveling device ( parts # 16219 and 162195 ) or the sharp
attachment ( # 162196 ) from APSCO or other supply.
The great difficult is to maintain the base of the device grazing the key
frame in order of the measure to be always on the same distance from the
front of the key.
I increased my device putting two screws on the base and with this two
screws I  may to ensure that the measure more to the front of the keys or
more to the end of the keys

Rogerio Cunha
IC Member of the Piano Technicians Guild
http://hpp.ajato.com.br/rogeriocunha

On my device I