Repairing a Conn Strobotuner

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:29:06 -0500

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:47:07 -0800 "wesley arms" <wesleyarms@msn.com>
writes:

>      I need a solid state CONN Strobotuner repaired.  It sounds like
> bearing is going bad in the rotating mechanism.
>      I don't have a model number, but the serial number is 81607.
>      Any information you have would be helpful.
>
>                                    Thank

                                        Wesley Arms

Hi Wesley -

I checked with a friend who uses a strobe in organ tuning and he gave me
this information, although he said it is about 3 years old.  Conn's are
repaired by Peterson now, I guess.  Here is the info he gave me:

Peterson Service
105A East Penn St.
Hoopeston, IL  60942
(217) 283-5010

The way they keep changing area codes, the 217 may not be correct
anymore, but you should be able to locate them.  Good luck!

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com